CTO Forum 2014
This event drew high-level participation from member governments, regulators and industry from 34 countries from the Commonwealth and beyond. As with previous years, the event focused on key aspects of ICT access and use, including infrastructure, connectivity, applications, value-added services, data and security. Copies of presentations are now available from this page.
- Building a sustainable ICT Infrastructure: challenges and opportunities ;
- Evaluating the benefits of e-Commerce in emerging markets;
- Mobile technologies, applications and VAS;
- Creating an efficient e-Governance system;
- Transparency and Open Government: The role of Open Data ;
- Cloud-Based Business Process Outsourcing;
- Financing technological developments in the Commonwealth.
This year’s event was hosted by:
Please click on any photo for a to see it in full size.