Commonwealth Cybersecurity Forum 2014
The Commonwealth Cybersecurity Forum took place between 5 – 6 March 2014 in London at the BT Auditorium. The theme for the 2014 event was ‘Developing National Cybersecurity Frameworks’, this event followed the first biennial Commonwealth ICT Ministers Forum.
- Launching the just-adopted Commonwealth Cybergovernance Model
- Developing national plans for Critical Information Infrastructure Protection
- Ensuring the protection of intellectual property online
- Privacy vs. Security – where’s the balance?
- DNSSEC in the Commonwealth and beyond
- Implementing Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs)
- Applying Commonwealth Cybergovernance Principles
Please click on any photo for a to see it in full size.