Delegations from 26 countries gathered in London for the Commonwealth Cybersecurity Forum 2015 which took place on 22 – 24 April 2015, participants discussed the growth of cyber threats in their wider economic and social impact on governments, business and citizens. Participants included communications ministers and their advisor’s, security and communications regulatory agencies, international organisations, research institutions, academia, network operators, service providers, IT firms, and civil society organisations.
- Commonwealth approach to cyber governance and cybersecurity
- International and Commonwealth cooperation
- Standardising cybersecurity
- Data protection and privacy
- Protecting property and people online