HR4ICT Forum 2013
HR4ICT is an annual conference specifically designed for HR Personnel, Training and Development Managers, and Talent Managers from the Telecommunications industry. Focusing on the need for HR to become a key part of business operations and planning, HR4ICT will demonstrate how the Telecommunications industry can ensure they are prepared for market altering trends and technologies that result in the need for new talent, training and business synergies.
The 2013 HR4ICT took place Emperor’s Palace Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa on 27th November 2013. The Keynote was delivered by Boni Gantile, HR Functional Management Executive, Telkom SA, where he discussed the importance of mapping out the capacity needs of the ICT sector according to stakeholder landscape.
Other key speakers who presented during the event included:
- Juma Kandie, Director, Human Resources and Administration, Communications Commission of Kenya
- Halima Letamo, Capability Development Manager, Botswana Telecommunications Corporation
- Brian Goulden, Director: Strategy & Capacity-Building, Pygma Consulting
- Thamara Naicker, HR Consultant, Talent Management, Telkom SA
- Zain Mohomed, HR Business Partner, Samsung
Please click on the photos to view them in full size.
More pictures can be viewed by visiting Flickr.