CTO Forum 2016
ICTs For Inclusive Growth
Taking place in the margins of the 56th Council Meeting of the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation, the Forum is the premier ICT conference of the Commonwealth, senior policymakers, regulators and industry leaders from across the Commonwealth and beyond will gather to examine the most topical issues in the ICT sectors. Discussions will focus on policy, regulation, technologies, operations, investment and multilateral cooperation.
- Network with international stakeholders – Policymakers, regulators and private sector
- Discuss the future of mobile technologies and applications
- Assess the latest funding and investment opportunities in ICTs across the Commonwealth
- Learn how to implement effective regulatory tools and policies
- Identify opportunities in cloud services, e-Governance, open data, e-Commerce and mobile applications
- Find out best practices for accessible and inclusive technologies.
Call for papers and case studies has now been issued for the event. To view eligibility and selection criteria, please click here