February 9th, 2015
Intelsat, SES, IFC, ITU, GSMA, ICASA, Mobile TV, Nollywood Global and many more to meet at the Commonwealth Digital Broadcasting Switchover Forum 2015
The latest speaker addition to the highly anticipated Commonwealth Digital Broadcasting Switchover Forum 2015 to take place in Johannesburg on 17 – 19 February 2015. They include:
- Honourable Faith Muthambi, MP, Minister of Communications, South Africa
- Loren Braithwaite Kabosha, Executive Director, South African Communications Forum
- Dr Stephen Mncube, Chairperson, Independent Communications Authority of South Africa
- Rosten Schwab, Senior Investment Officer, International Finance Corporation
- Andrew Rugege, Regional Director for Africa, International Telecommunications Union
- Habbi Gunze, Director, Broadcasting Affairs, Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority
- James Chiku Kaphale, Director of Legal Services, Malawi Communications Regulatory Authority
- Robert Schumann, Principal, Analysys Mason, South Africa
- George Twunmasi, Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, African Broadcasting Network Holdings Ltd
- Mortimer Hope, Director Spectrum and Public Policy Africa, GSM Association
- Albertus Aochamub, Director-General, Namibian Broadcasting Corporation, President of the Southern African Broadcasting Association, and Vice President of the Public Media Alliance
- Charles Igwe, Chief Executive Officer, Nollywood Global
- Michèle Coat Degert, Radiocommunication Engineer, Terrestrial Services/Broadcasting Division, International Telecommunication Union
- … and many more.
To find out more about these speakers, please go to www.cto.int/events/upcoming-events/commonwealth-digital-broadcasting-switchover-forum-2015/.
The event will take place at The Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre where we hope you will be able to join us to discuss the most pressing issues in national digital broadcasting switchover efforts, learn from others’ experiences, evaluate technology solutions, and explore new partnership opportunities.
Why not register online to secure your place at this traditionally well-attended event? Alternatively, e-mail Robert Hayman, International Events Manager who will be pleased to assist you.
What delegates at last year’s event said…
PS. Registration is free of charge for up to 5 delegates from CTO members. Discounts apply for SABA and Public Media Alliance members. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.