No data are completely secure; how can governments and citizens most effectively manage this?
Cybersecurity strategy list of reading
The CTO has developed a Commonwealth Approach for Developing National Cybersecurity Strategies based on the Commonwealth Cybergovernance Model and drawing on operational Cybersecurity Strategies including the following.
- Austria: Austria Cyber Security Strategy.
- Australia: Cyber Security Strategy.
- Canada: Canada’s Cybersecurity Strategy.
- France: Information Systems defence and security.
- Finland: Finland’s Cyber Security Strategy.
- Germany: Cyber Security Strategy for Germany.
- India: National Cyber Security Policy of India.
- Netherlands: National Security Strategy2.
- Spain: Spain’s National Cyber Security Strategy.
- Switzerland: National strategy for the protection of Switzerland against cyber risks.
- Trinidad & Tobago: Trinidad & Tobago’s National Cyber Security Strategy.
- Italy: National strategic framework for cyberspace security.
- United Kingdom: The UK Cyber Security Strategy: Protecting and promoting the UK in a digital world.
- U.S.A: The National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace.
- CCDCOE: National Cybersecurity Framework Manual.
- ITU: ITU National Cybersecurity Strategy guide.
- OECD: Cybersecurity Policy Making At A Turning Point.
- SADC: HIPSSA Computercrime and Cybersecurity.
- ENISA: National Cyber Security Strategies of EU.
- ENISA: National Cyber Security Strategies: Practical Guide on Development and Execution.