Business Development and Management
Course Code: BU89
This is a critical and highly focused course for fixed and mobile operators, where key commercial issues such as customer account management and customer relationship management, strategies and plans are discussed in detail and illustrated with a range of landmark case studies. Customer loyalty and retention strategies, negotiation skills as well as revenue maximisation strategies for key customer accounts are covered through various role-play exercises.
- Strategic principles of account management and customer relationship management
- Sample account management plans and strategies
- Case studies on successful and failed customer relationship management
- Analysing customer data and responding to the customer’s needs
- Negotiation skills to reduce buyer churn
- Verbal and non-verbal communications
- Customer care and team building
- Developing strategies for key accounts
Customer care and call centre managers, supervisors, trainers and team leaders
This course can be organised on request. To receive further information or to request this course to be organised for your organisation, please use the booking form below.