Business Development and Management
Course Code: BU95
This course reviews the current telecommunications environment and the importance of securing effective interconnection agreements. It examines the choices available to operators in reducing barriers to entry and enhancing overall network efficiency. Technical and commercial issues, including pricing, are discussed, and guidelines for negotiations with competing networks or carriers are provided.
- Current telecommunications interconnection environment
- Strategic considerations for network interconnection
- Best practices in interconnection
- Commercial issues: tariffs and pricing
- Guidelines for interconnection negotiations and agreement drafting.
Technical, commercial and financial telecommunications professionals from operators; management staff from regulatory agencies involved in policy formulation, licensing administration, overall economic feasibility assessment or interoperability activities.
This course can be organised on request. To receive further information or to request this course to be organised for your organisation, please use the booking form below.