Business Development and Management
Project Management and Appraisal
Course Code: BU98
This course discusses the principles, tools and techniques as well as best practices for successful project management. Project management related topics include the project manager, project teams, project organisations, project planning, scheduling and control, project communications, project risk, quality and costs. Project management software tools will be incorporated as part of the course.
- Cost-effective project management policies and practices
- Universal best practices for small and large-scale projects
- Applications of best practices to current projects
- Controlling costs and quality in a project
- Managing the interests of multiple stakeholders
- Developing a model for an impeding project.
Project managers, team leaders and division managers.
This course can be organised on request. To receive further information or to request this course to be organised for your organisation, please use the booking form below.