Business Development and Management
Course Code: BU93
This course reviews financial statement analysis with particular attention to telecommunications operators. It examines how financial performance is measured and also identifies best practices for budgeting, forecasting, project evaluation and analysis. It also covers the processes of financial management and cost control and strategies for tariffing and negotiation.
- Understanding operators’ financial statements
- Financial performance measurement
- Best practices for budgeting and forecasting
- Project analysis and evaluation
- Effective financial management and cost control
- Strategy development for tariffing and negotiation.
Telecommunications finance managers; also non-finance group leaders, project managers, programme managers and department heads.
This course can be organised on request. To receive further information or to request this course to be organised for your organisation, please use the booking form below.