Business Development and Management
Marketing of Telecommunications Services
Course Code: BU85
This course discusses the role of operators’ marketing managers in the context of growing competition, alternative access and end-user solutions, and new applications. It will help participants prepare marketing plans to respond to new market opportunities, using various research tools. The course also discusses best practices for working with stakeholder groups outside marketing and sales.
- Fixed/mobile market segmentation
- The role of segment marketing managers in the context of changing market trends
- Development of effective marketing plans
- Research tools and their applications
- Best practices for working with groups outside marketing and sales
- Tools and techniques for supporting sales teams.
Anyone involved in selling or promoting telecommunications products and services, including those taking on this responsibility for the first time, with little or no sales and marketing experience, as well as experienced managers who want to maximise their sales and marketing efforts.
This course can be organised on request. To receive further information or to request this course to be organised for your organisation, please use the booking form below.